Thursday, October 10, 2013

My New Adventure!

Hey Everyone! I'm back! I've taken another hiatus from the blogging world. Drew, Charlotte and I took a two week road trip and traveled up the East Coast. It was AMAZING! I will be blogging all about our adventures soon, so stay tuned :)

Another reason why I've taken a break is because I'm starting a new adventure... I'm now a Rodan + Fields Consultant. If you're not sure what that is, read further for more details!

Rodan + Fields are the dermatologists that developed and created the well known product, Proactive for acne control. They've recently developed a new line, named after themselves, specifically targeting anti-aging and their products are remarkable! Rodan + Fields was the #1 skin selling product in Bloomingdales, Saks & Nordstrom in 2008. However, after marketing research revealed that women buy through word of mouth... they decided to pull it from the shelves in order to reach the masses, and it's taken off unbelievably! It's been raved about on Oprah, The Today Show and has been featured in various magazines such as Vogue. Even Hollywood has gotten wind of these products! Britney Spears and Angelina Jolie are just two to name that have started using Rodan + Fields.

Rodan + Fields consists of 4 different regimens that are clinically proven. If you're interested in learning more about these 4 different regimens, please contact me. I can go over all 4 of them with you in detail as well as conduct a 5 minute skin consultation for a personal recommendation.

Here is a short video about the products:

My product website: https://rdueitt.myrandf.com/

If you're interested in not only investing in these amazing products to change your skin, there is a business opportunity to get involved as I have and become a consultant. I would LOVE to talk to you more about this amazing opportunity that is changing my life as well as my family's.

Here is a video about my business partner and top earner in the company, Sarah

Video from the doctors themselves who created the product.

My business website for consultant opportunity: https://rdueitt.myrandf.biz/

The time is now! If you're interested, I'd love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a feet opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to know that you were able to enjoy the two week road trip, Rebecca. Every now and then, it's nice to have a quick break from the everyday activities and relax both our body and mind. How's your new business going? I checked your website, and it's very nice! It will surely help you to improve your business. Good luck! :)

    Tom Brayshaw @ RCB Ray Shaw

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are amazing products, indeed! I’ve seen the video clip and I must say that the result is really promising. I think you can encourage more potential users if you will create a video with testimonials of loyal users of the product.

    Tommy Crowe

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it’s always good to take a break every once in a while, to get away from the stress you face every day at work. That’s a great opportunity though. I've read some testimonials about them before, and most are positive. All the best!

    Eloise Pittman @ Viper Online Marketing

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs