Tuesday, September 18, 2012

3D/4D Sonogram

Today was such an exciting day! We finally got to do our 3D/4D sonogram. Drew and I couldn't wait to get a glimpse of what our daughter actually looks like. It was a little tricky because she loves to keep her hands in front of her face and constantly squirm. But we did manage to get some images.

I love her sweet little cheeks (they are chubby like I imagined!) and her precious little lips! Her nose... I'm not quite sure about that one. We'll have to see when she actually arrives who it really looks more like. 9 more weeks sweet girl (or less!) :)

Sweet Charlotte,
Mommy cannot wait to meet you! Keep growing healthy and strong. I love feeling your little kicks and rolls. I don't think I'll ever tire of feeling you. It's a constant reminder of what a little miracle you really are. I dream about the moment when I get to hold you for the first time and shower you with love and kisses. I pray that you are smart, kind and more importantly love everyone. You are such a blessed little baby.

I love you,
Mommy

Look at those precious chubby cheeks!

Button nose

Full precious lips!

Kissing your hand :) I can't wait to read one of my favorite books to you... The Kissing Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs