Thursday, November 1, 2012

Charlotte's Birthday is Scheduled!

Today was my last doctor appt! I can't even believe that my baby girl will be here SO SOON. We were originally planning to schedule it on Thursday, November 8th but with a few hospital dates mishaps we have now scheduled her birthday for...

ELECTION DAY!

She will be here next Tuesday, November 6th!! I can't believe this time next week I will have a two day old. Drew and I have to be at the hospital at 10 am and she will be here close to 12/noon. We toured the hospital today after our appt and I honestly can say that I'm 100% ready for her.

This weekend as Drew and I enjoy our last weekend for the rest of our lives without a baby... we have plans to go to a movie, out to dinner and get lots of rest.

Charlotte Grace,
We are so ready for you little princess! Can't wait to snuggle you up soon! I love you so so much.

XOXO,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs