Saturday, October 27, 2012

Charlotte's Nursery

I've been wanting to write this post for as long as I can remember because her nursery is my favorite place to be. It's finally finished and we are not just waiting for our sweet princess to enjoy it as much as we do. Here is a sneak peek!
 
Hanging on her door
From her doorway entering the room

Right side of room

Love to just sit in her room dreaming of rocking her to sleep

Left side of the room


Her beautiful bed

My AMAZING mother made all of her precious bedding


The precious painting that Gina's mom painted for Charlotte
with the prayer I said every night with my Dad. Notice how
adorable Lucy looks!

Can't wait to fill this with a newborn pic!

More of the right side

Changing table

Her closet (which I'm not showing because it's filled to the BRIM with
clothes and baby stuff)... notice her cute bow hanger than my friend
Heather made for her.

Antique plate and French Antique lace hanging over her bed

This beautiful piece of lace came from France and belonged to Charlotte's
Great Grandmother.

Ready for a baby to be sleeping in here... light's out!

One of my favorite touches to the room... Her princess chandelier
 
Sweet sweet Charlotte,
Mommy cannot wait to introduce you to this special room that we've so hard on making beautiful for you. I dream about rocking you to sleep in the rocking chair, reading to you, watching you dream from your gorgeous bed, dressing you up like a doll in all of your cute clothes, playing with you on the floor, and even changing your diapers on your cute changing table. I'm so ready to meet you little one. You will be here so soon! You truly are my little miracle that I have prayed for.  I love you.
 
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. IN LOVE with this nursery! It truly is one of my absolute favorite nurseries I have ever seen! Job well done mom!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs