Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 3

Meeting Santa for the first time!

Little Charlotte,

What a special week this was! Not only did you get to meet Santa for the first time, go out to eat dinner with Mama and Daddy for the first time, but your Aunt Amy came to visit for a few days!
We had been anticipating her little visit since you were born. She was sooo excited to come. We did a lot of shopping and snuggling. I was sad to see her leave today but I know she will be back soon. Here are some tidbits of this week!

-Mama braved her first outing ALONE with you to Target, it was a success!
-You met Santa for the first time
-Went shopping at Katy Mills and Memorial City Mall two days in a row.. we were POOPED by the time we got home.
-You had your first visit to the American Girl Store! Mama literally almost cried walking around in there with you because she was reminded of her childhood of playing with her Kirsten doll. I can't wait to buy you first one and have tea parties in the bistro :)
-Your first night out for dinner with Mama and Daddy was at one of our favorites... Lupe Tortilla
-Aunt Amy came to visit for a few days
-Your birth announcements came in the mail and Mama is working hard on getting those mailed out

What a wonderful week it's been. I can't bear the thought of my next post being your ONE MONTH week. How can that possibly be??

Love you little one,
Mama

Aunt Amy loves you so much

AGS with my girl!

Dressed up so cute to go shopping :)

Wide eyed and adorable

You melt my heart little one

2 comments:

  1. So impressed by you for doing such a great job keeping up with the posts and the blog! I love them all and am having fun getting caught up! Also, can I just say how impressed I am at how quickly you started getting out of the house and going places with her? You're an allstar!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Annie! I am going to try my very best to do weekly updates as much as possible. So glad you've enjoyed reading about what we've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs