Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break with Cousin Kaitlyn

My sweet little niece stayed with us during her week off from school for spring break. Boy were we SOOO glad that she came to visit! She kept saying, "I'm going to get so good at changing diapers!" And of course she did! :)

It was definitly a case of deja vu because I used to go stay with my sister when I was 11 and help take care of my niece and nephew when I was their age during my spring breaks and summer vacation.

We had SUCH a wonderful week! We shopped a lot, went to the zoo again, went on walks in the neighborhood, went out to lunch, watched lots of movies (I think I'm caught up on all new kid movies out today!), made cookies, and played a lot with little miss Charlotte. We can't wait for you to come back this summer Kaitlyn, we love you! Here is our week in pictures:

Early morning snuggles

Going on a walk in the neighborhood

playtime at the park

At the zoo with my girls! Charlotte didn't like the sun :(

We love the zoo!

Happy girl loves her cousin!

What do you mean you're leaving in a few days??

Shopping at the mall

Love these two

What a great week we had Kaitlyn! We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs