Sunday, March 31, 2013

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

I've been anticipating Charlotte's First Easter! I ordered her adorable Easter basket & liner from PBKids and have been collecting items to put in it. Drew thinks it's so silly to have an Easter basket for her this year because she won't remember but I tell him.. I WILL remember :)

We had so much fun yesterday lounging in the yard and having a little photoshoot in her basket. This morning Charlotte received her goodies and we got ready for church. She looked like a little doll and did so well! She didn't start to fuss until the sermon. After church, we had a little photoshoot in the front yard and now we are about to enjoy a yummy lunch that I've prepared for us: Ham, cheesy potato casserole, green beens, deviled eggs and fruit salad and rolls.

Remember the reason we celebrate Easter today. It's not about the bunnies, goodies, baskets & delicious food... it's about Christ. Who died for us and rose from the dead. Let us remember that and hold in our hearts our precious Savior's sacrifice for us.


My little bunny

Straight Chillen :)


Oh my! The Easter bunny came!

I love my new bunny

bunny rattle and bunny lovey

New books!

Our Family

Easter basket and Easter dress

Hoppy Easter!

Table set for lunch using our pretty china and crystal... I take ANY chance I can to use it!

Place setting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs