Sunday, October 21, 2012

3 more weeks to go!

I cannot believe that we only have nearly 3 weeks left until our sweet Charlotte will arrive! My due date is technically in 4 weeks (Nov 18th) but because Miss C is measuring 2 weeks larger than her due date, and our family history of big babies and small framed bodies... we are scheduling a C-section. I'm very excited to go to the Dr on Wednesday to schedule her birthday and find out one more time how big she is.

In the meantime, I'm still finishing up her nursery. I can't wait to post pictures of the final touches...  I will soon! It's almost finished! We received our awesome stroller and carseat in the mail this week and I've got Charlotte's hospital bag packed :) I still have mine to pack but it's a slow process...

I think I've officially become that pregnant lady that everyone stares at and secretly wonders when she will pop! I went to HEB today and literally everyone I saw gave me these discreet smiles and a couple of people even asked me when I was due. 2 more weeks of work and 3 more until I'm holding my baby... I'm a walking calendar... But come on time... let's get the show on the road!

Our wonderful stroller that I just LOVE

C's new ride :)

Charlotte's hospital bag, packed and ready to go!

1 comment:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs