Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Charlotte's First Christmas!!



Merry Christmas sweet Charlotte!

Here we are at 7 Weeks. What a crazy week we had last week! Charlotte was definitely much better as well as myself. I really believed we were finally over the hump of all that mess. We weren't having to do the breathing treatments every 4 hours anymore and I was walking around just great with my boot! YAY!!

My Mom left on Sunday and Drew's parents arrived to stay for our Christmas celebration #1. We were all getting so excited that we were all feeling better and for C to experience her first Christmas at home. Drew's sister and her husband came the next day (Christmas Eve). We had such a fun time being together and playing with Charlotte... thank goodness she was better! She had to be well for Santa :)

Christmas Day was filled with lots of family time. We ate lots of delicious food and opened presents. Charlotte got some ADORABLE clothes from her Gran & Grandpa & Aunt Cece and Uncle JC. She also got some money for her college savings fund from Drew's Aunt Lana and Uncle John and an adorable activity playmat to have some tummy time on.

Drew gave me a brand new Singer sewing machine that I'm SO SO SO excited about and I gave Drew some custom made cowboy boots and a Daddy Sling :) He has LOVED my Hava Sling but since it's a petite, it doesn't fit him so I got him a Daddy one to fit him. I also got money and new Kendra Scott earrings. Lucy also had a great Christmas too! She got new toys and dog treats :)


Christmas Eve with my little Christmas rose... 1st Christmas that we didn't go to church :( We didn't want to risk C getting sick again.


Presents under the tree


My happy girl!

Dueitt Christmas

Charlotte's First Christmas!

Tired girl!
What a wonderful few days we had. It was also so nice to still have continued help since I'm not fully back to walking around and getting up. Everyone went home on Wednesday so I was able to have one day to ourselves before my entire family came on Thursday/Friday for my family's Christmas. Since I had broken my ankle and C got sick... we didn't end up traveling to the ranch in Fredericksburg. My family couldn't bear the thought of not being together so they brought Christmas to us!

Christmas Celebration #2 was about to begin! My sister Amy and her family came first. My niece and nephew had so much fun playing with Charlotte and getting things ready for the rest of the family to arrive. My parents came next and then my other sister Katherine was the last to arrive. We had another delicious meal on Saturday, watched Christmas movies on TV and opened TONS TONS TONS of presents! My house looked like a bomb had gone off but it was the best feeling to be so loved and have everyone here to just be together.
 
Charlotte got more loot! More cute clothes (seriously... this girl has a wardrobe to die for!), money, jewelry, some cute toys, and a princess pig piggy bank. I received a really cute peacock sewing basket for all of my materials, more money, a new Vera Bradley wallet and a cake pop maker! What a fun, memorable and sweet Christmas this was. I can't wait for next year's when Charlotte actually can rip paper and notice what's going on... she slept the whole time this year :) Sweet baby!

Playing on her new activity mat

My wonderful parents!

Nieces and Nephews galore! Becca (12), Daniel (11), Dustin (14), Courtland (13), Kaitlyn (11) and Tyler (11)

My sister Amy and brother in law Danny

My sister Katherine and brother in law Rick

My sleeping beauty worn out for the Christmas madness
 
Gotta have my Lucy included! She loved everyone's visits and our fires in the fireplace :)

My sisters and I modeling our new sweaters


All the girls in our matching pjs... Charlotte was napping

She woke up! Merry Christmas!



1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Heather! Please email me when you get a chance, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs