Monday, July 1, 2013

Weekend at G&P's and a Wedding!

Charlotte and I hit the road to head to my parent's house last Thursday. Charlotte must have been so excited to see her grandparents because she was a HAM that night! She was talking away at the dinner table, making goofy sounds and laughing so much. She even started saying her consonant p's and can now say "poppa!" It's so cute!
Lucy riding shotgun in the car

Charlotte and her Poppa

I love going to Grammy's!

On Friday we headed to one of our favorite places close to my parent's... the outlet malls in San Marcos. We got some super cute stuff for little C at Janie & Jack, Carter's, Hartstrings & Baby Gap.
Trying on shades at J&J

Grammy got her these floral ones... "hey guys!"

My little "movie star!"

shopping is one of our favorites!

love this little love bug

laughing with Grammy

cute as a button!
 
Drew had some work to do in San Antonio, so he met us back at my parent's later Friday night and we went to dinner. My parents got Charlotte this cute door jumper and we tried it out after dinner. She was a little unsure at first but she LOVED it! I think we have a new fun activity to do and maybe I need to go get one now for the house... :)

what do you mean I can jump?

This is FUN!

The next day we had a lazy morning while Drew and I got ready to go to the Deleon wedding in San Antonio. I was excited to see some friends at the wedding and have an afternoon/evening break away from C and my parents were excited to babysit for a few hours. Ryan Deleon is a good childhood friend of Drew's from Corpus so Drew's parents were going to be there along with some buddies from growing up. Drew is so blessed to still have such a good group of guy friends that he's known since he was 5 and the Padre Little League days :)
Love him

Love having a night out with this guy :)

"the real housewives of padre little league" thanks Elizabeth for the tag line! I'm cracking up!

Drew and some of his buddies
The wedding was so much fun! We enjoyed catching up with some friends and having a little break from being a full-time parent but I will say at 11 o'clock that evening when we got home, I sure was missing my little baby. She had so much fun with my parents though that I got these pictures while we were away... I think it's needless to say that at Grammy & Poppa's you sure must be having a good time because she's shirtless! Haha!
Having so much fun mom!


cheese!

This Thursday we are headed back to San Antonio for a little family getaway on the Riverwalk. Can't wait to spend 3 days with my little family. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I am IN LOVE with Charlotte's chevron outfit with the monogram! The picture of the two of you in your sunglasses is adorable. She looks like such a happy baby. Enjoy your family vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I ordered off of Smocked Tots on Facebook. And she truly is the happiest baby :)

      Delete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs