Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why I Want to be Tami Taylor...

I love small towns, Texas football, high school rivalries, crowds yelling in the stands, my high school fight song and cheering on my favorite teams. What can I say? I was a cheerleader back in the day and I love Friday Night Lights! If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with this show. I might just talk your ear off convincing you to watch the entire show. It's THAT good! Texas Forever...

I also LOVE Tami Taylor. Well okay... Connie Britton. But her character in my favorite show is, Tami Taylor. I didn't hop on the band wagon when Friday Night Lights was actually airing on television. Drew was the one that got me into watching it but I can honestly say I've watched every single episode probably a hundred times and I can continue to watch them a thousand times. I LOVE Friday Night Lights! (I also am EXTREMLY obsessed with Scott Porter aka... Jason Street... If he asked me to marry him I honestly think I would faint! or maybe say yes)

Tami Taylor is the epitome of a true southern Texan woman. She married a smokin' hot man... umm hello Coach Eric Taylor?! She is a wonderful partner. She always stood by her husband in any decision that he made. Even if it was difficult she never stopped believing in him. She is an amazing mother to her two daughters and she also is a wonderful friend. She was at one point the counselor and then principal in the show. She was always lending an ear to listen to anyone's problems and help them. And she sure did help many, many people in the show.

Why would you not want to be this amazing woman?? I know it's silly because she is a fictional character but I think it has a lot to do the kind of mom and wife I want to be. I aspire to be perfect. I know most definitely that I am not. But I want to be the kind of wife that my husband is proud of and can say that I stand by him with any decision. I want to be the kind of mother that Charlotte grows up knowing that she is so incredibly loved and can talk to me about anything and I will support her in whatever path she chooses to follow. I will be her biggest cheerleader in life. I also want to be a friend that always is known for being a good listener and supporter and will never judge you.

"There's not a person in the world that could do this except for you. This is what you do. I've seen you do it with my own eyes. I believe in you. I believe in you with every cell of my being." -Tami Taylor

Ya'll don't you just love her?? Now if you'll excuse me, I think I'll go watch another episode of FNL :)


4 comments:

  1. Don't forget to shout out who got you hooked on this show! ;) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do remember you loving FNL too! Actually Drew got me into it right before we got married :)

      Delete
  2. My hubby and I are looking for a show to watch this summer since all of our normal shows aren't on. I'll have to check this one out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs