Thursday, August 22, 2013

Another trip to CC!

A few weekends ago Drew and I decided to head back down to our hometown and enjoy some good food, good company and soak up the salty air. We've been so busy this summer that it's nice to relax when we go home and just enjoy the city. Before we got to Corpus Christi, we stopped at Drew's family's ranch in Refugio. Charlotte had never been before so we loaded up her and Lucy on the Polaris and drove around the land. She had so much fun!
 
Drew and his girl :)
beautiful Texas land


Lucy loved the Polaris, haha
I was also ESTATIC because my best friend, Gina, was also visiting CC during her fall trip to TX. Unfortunately we were only able to spend one day together but at least we had that. We loved getting the girls together for a play date and lunch date. Oh how I wish we could have these all the time!

Annabel and Charlotte
the best day!
 

I love these three girls!

more photoshoots :)
 
lunch date at hesters

play date at the water gardens :)

love my bff! wish we could have days like this everyday!

Saturday night, Drew and I took Charlotte down to the seawall to see the sailboats (where Drew proposed to me!) and dinner at our favorite restaurant, Waterstreet. I really miss living on the water.

What a great weekend we had! Can't wait to go back in a few weeks.
seawall with my girl


miss seeing this everyday

corpus christi = sparkling city by the sea!


1 comment:

  1. That seawall looks gorgeous! I love all of the sailboats!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs