Friday, August 23, 2013

Five on Friday!

 
one.
charlotte is almost crawling! we've gotten over the army crawling and now we are getting our knees under. come on baby girl!

 
two.
elmo calls. this app is the cutest thing I have ever seen! you can set up elmo to call your phone or you can call elmo. you even can see yourself on the screen like facetime :) try it, your little one will love it!
 
three.
my first ladies by nancy clarke. i'm fascinated by all things with the white house and this book is so intriguing. nancy clarke was the chief floral designer under 6 presidential administrations. it takes you behind the scenes of all the fancy parties and not to mention details on the first ladies :)
 
four.
nothing sweeter than your honey and your babydoll :)
 
five.
scandal. i'm OBSESSED! I know I've talked about other tv shows that i'm in love with but no seriously... scandal might just be my number one favorite show right now. I started watching season 1 on netflix and then had to watch season 2. so I bit the bullet and subscribed to hulu just so I could watch season 2. I would patiently wait for Charlotte to take her nap so I could watch another episode and then I would stay up till midnight watching more. I couldn't get enough! now i'm anxiously waiting for october to get here so I can find out what happens next... go watch it! actually don't just go... RUN!! it has everything to do with scandal, mystery, the white house and the president!

 
Join today the link-up with Darci and the gang! Happy Friday!



4 comments:

  1. Found your blog through 5 on Friday link-up. Your little girl is so cute. I have a 7 1/2 month old daughter named Drew (and a 4 year old son). I have been enjoying reading your monthly posts and comparing to Drew. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Avery LOVES the Elmo Calls app. It has helped us through many a doctor's appointment and in line at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Scandal so addicting??!?! My best friend got me to watch it online and it took me less than a week to watch every episode. I literally didn't sleep that week because I would watch it on my laptop in bed after my hubby fell asleep. I can't wait for the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Charlotte is so cute! My little one is about to take off crawling too! :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs