Friday, August 9, 2013

FIVE on Friday!

Well, remember me?? I'm baack! We've been so busy the last month that I can't believe it's been almost a month since I did my last Five on Friday. I'm once again linking up with Darci and the girls!
 

one.

my little miss turned 9 months this past week! what! how did that happen?? she had a great doctor visit and we had fun with our little monthly photoshoot.

 
two.
I helped host my precious friend, Tori's babyshower! SO excited for her sweet baby boy to arrive in September.
 
three.
okay I have to confess something... I LOVE Whataburger! Drew and I are from Corpus Christi (the birthplace of W and there's literally one on every corner in the city as well as the two story one downtown) and I even used to babysit for Mr. Dobson's grandchildren. yesterday was Whataburger's 63rd birthday! and on that note... we've already gone through 3 containers of the ketchup that you can now buy in the stores... we are obsessed. 
two story Whataburger, what! what!

four.
we made another trip to the zoo! we just can't get enough of those meerkats, elephants and monkeys :)
charlotte had some pretty wild sweaty hair, haha!

five.
about two weeks ago Charlotte tried frozen yogurt for the first time... let's just say it's now her favorite! I see lots of trips in the future to menchie's!
 
Join the link up here!
Happy Friday Folks!!


4 comments:

  1. Love your blog and my husband's family is all from Corpus Christi! I LOVE Whataburger and didn't realize that they were started there!

    Happy weekend!
    Rachel
    www.wellwornsoles.com

    PS. I think you are a no-reply blogger because I couldn't respond directly to you. May want to check out that setting. Let me know if you need instructions - it took me forever to figure out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte is SO sweet. Love a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! lol I have never heard of Whataburger! Is their ketchup really different?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte is too cute and I love the zoo! Also, love your blog...so cute!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs