Sunday, June 9, 2013

Annabel's Baptism/Trip to Seguin

Well the time HAD finally arrived.... my best friend Gina and her precious baby girl came to TEXAS!!!! I've literally been counting down the days for their arrival since Annabel was born. My Mom had come to Katy for a few days to stay with us so we followed her home to Seguin to stay with her since Gina would be in San Antonio for the weekend for Annabel's baptism.

We woke up early on that Saturday and drove in a record breaking rainstorm to witness the baptism of precious Annabel Fontaine Langford. As her Godmother, I was so proud to be there to witness it! Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of the ceremony because my mom was on "Charlotte" duty at the back of the church while I was at the front for the ceremony with Gina and Brian and Brian's brother, Michael, who is Annabel's Godfather. I was so disappointed that Drew wasn't able to make it because his work schedule has been crazy, but he was there in spirit :)

After the baptism, we headed over to Brian's parent's house who live in San Antonio for a nice lunch. Both Passmore Families came from Houston and were there along with Gina and Brian's families. Can you believe that all of girls had all GIRLS!?!
Taryn with her girls, Felicity and Josephine (she was only a week old!), Gina and Annabel, Jessica with her girl, Mia Beth and her bun in the oven due in October and me and Charlotte.
Finally reunited... with our precious girls!

Future besties :)

Oh Mom! Is this for real? No more facetime with AB??

Hey there Charlotte!

I just LOVE this of Gina and Charlotte
After the lunch, my mom and I headed to downtown San Antonio to go to the Mexican Market. We were in need of some Mexican dresses for our reunion that was coming up the following weekend (more on that soon!) We met my Dad for dinner that night and Charlotte experienced her first time sitting in a high chair at a restaurant and sipping water from a straw. Look how cute this girl is! We also had a photo session with Grammy in the parking lot... you never know when those photo sessions are going to happen :) Haha
Eating a mum-mum of course

Just LOVE these two!


She loves her Grammy :)

The next day we packed it up and Charlotte and I headed to Corpus for the next 4 days for the ultimate playdate of a lifetime! A picture dump and post on that coming up next :)


1 comment:

  1. Annabel is blessed to have such a wonderful Godmother!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs