Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The BEST Day!

Our last day in Corpus, Gina and I had been planning on spending the day together just the two of us with the girls. She came over to my MIL's house and we let the girls play on the floor and then we dressed them up and had a little photoshoot! By the end I think they were thinking... "Okay Mom, enough pictures already!" I will cherish these forever!
I'm sad it came out blurry.. but it was the best one we could get.

She loves her best friend

This just had happened yesterday... sitting up all by herself!

Hi Annabel! I love you!

5 weeks apart!

Happy as can be!

After our little photo session, we headed to the mall to shop around for a little while and then we met Lizzie and Ginny at the Yacht Club to swim! After swimming, we met Natalie and Heather at the Surf Club for dinner. Gina and I had been craving their shrimp wraps! Mmm! What a fun day we had!! I will sure miss seeing Annabel and Gina. August... hurry up!!!
Headed to the mall

Just two girlies shopping :)
Annabel ended up taking a nap poolside...
Indulging :)
AB & C in their matching dresses! I had gotten AB one when my Mom and I went shopping for them in SA.

Surf Club! C was so exhausted from swimming that she took a little snooze :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs