Monday, June 10, 2013

Genevieve, Annabel & Charlotte... The DREAM Playdate!

Gina and I have been best friends forever but we've recently included a new bestie into our little duo! Lizzie is also a Corpus gal and had sweet baby, Genevieve (Ginny), 3 days before Annabel was born. What's even more fun is that Lizzie married Gina's cousin so Ginny & Annabel are now cousins.

Since I had Charlotte first I started this whole mom journey by myself and then a month later Lizzie and Gina began. Since they've their girls we've literally been on a "3 way text" all 24 hours in a day. It got me through some pretty rough times being able to text these two girls about ANYTHING! And I mean a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g! Breastfeeding and all the joys and pains that go along with that, sleep, napping, sleep training, milestones, solids, cutting teeth, what to do when they get sick, what type of sleep sacks to use, should we still swaddle?, traveling with a baby... I could literally go on and on. These two mamas have become my lifeline. I don't know where I would be in this whole scheme of motherhood without them and their support. SO... with that being said they are basically my everything. The most sad part about our trio is that none of us life in the same city!! Lizzie still lives in Corpus and I've mentioned before Gina lives in Charlottesville, VA! We've been DYING to get our baby girls together since we all were pregnant at the same time and the time had finally come!
And sadly I'm the only one who actually looks pregnant! Haha
We planned our little dream playdate for Monday, Memorial Day. I had been secretly slaving away on the sewing machine at home making surprise matching dresses for the girls. We had soooo much fun letting the girls play and roll around on the floor. And of course all of us mamas were snapping away on our iphones and cameras. Sorry for all the photos but I couldn't help myself :)
Three sweet mamas... three sweet girls!
Together at last!
Ginny wanted Charlotte's bow
In order of birth...
 baby triangle



there's nothing cuter than naked babies :)

modeling the dresses I made!

 cuties :)

my girl on memorial day


1 comment:

  1. So sweet! Y'all truly are the best friends a mama could ask for! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs