Friday, June 14, 2013

FIVE on Friday!


So I've seen this lingering in the blog world and I thought I'd start today for the first time doing... FIVE on Friday!

1. Thankful for this guy....
I've been working all week on getting little surprises together to celebrate him and his first Father's Day on Sunday! Can't wait to post all about it!

2. A Weekend Getaway planned...
The weekend of the 4th of July... Drew, Charlotte and I are headed to San Antonio for the weekend to stay in a fancy hotel on the riverwalk and enjoy being together as a family. We've been so busy and haven't spent a lot of "together" time as a family of three. I'm so thrilled to take Charlotte to the Alamo, ride in a boat on the Riverwalk, walk around Downtown San Antonio and go to SeaWorld!

3. Friends...
Liz and I have been planning on getting together with our littles for such a long time. We finally were able to get Miss C & William together for another play date. The last time we had a playdate was when they were only 6 weeks old. Loved seeing you Liz & sweet William! Can't wait for the next playdate!
 
4. My new wreath...
I love a great/beautiful wreath on my door! I also love to switch them out during the seasons or holidays and I needed a new one for summer... I'm just in love with all the burlap!
 
5. SUMMER...
We've just completed our Mommy & Me swim classes at the Y at the end of May and this little chica LOVES swimming! We've been not once... not twice... but THREE times this week swimming. We can't wait to go back with Daddy this weekend :)
 
Join the Friday Link-Up Here!

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog and your sweet, sweet girl! Excited to follow along!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs