Thursday, April 25, 2013

And the two became ONE...

Today marks Drew's and my 4 year wedding anniversary! How could the time fly by this fast? It seems like just yesterday I had just met this cute guy named Drew over at Ricky & Kristen Sparks' house and here we are 8 years later... married for 4 years... and have one precious, beautiful, adorable baby girl.

April 25, 2009 was one of the best, most magical days of my life. I married my soulmate, my best friend, and the father of my baby girl. I look back on my wedding day with such joy and happiness. I had the wedding of my dreams and it was one heck of a party afterwards! Here are some wedding pictures from that magical day.
My beautiful mama putting on my veil

my sister's putting on my garter

sweet moments before the ceremony started... we couldn't wait to see each other!

and the door opens... my sweet dad walking me down the aisle

exchanging vows

first kiss as mr. and mrs.

Our entire wedding party

husband and wife

"he made me for you and you for me... and that's more than everything"


"For I know the plans I have for you", declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11
 
Link to our wedding highlight video!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs