Monday, April 22, 2013

Old Town Spring Crawfish Festival

There's nothing like delicious crawfish, hanging with your family and good music. Drew and I took Charlotte to Old Town Spring's Crawfish Festival this past weekend in Spring, Texas. I just love old little towns and festivals! They had live music, dancing, shopping, rides and of course food. We loved listening to the Zydeco band :)

My sister, Katherine, had gotten tickets about a month ago because her family is OBSESSED with the show, Duck Dynasty. Drew and I have only seen one episode but my nephews love love love this show! Apparently one of the guys, Si, was going to be there. So, Drew and I decided to go along with them and enjoy everything else. The parking was crazy and there were soooo many people but we still had a lot of fun.

If you're interested in going they are having it again next weekend :)

these crowds and lines wear me out mom!

mmm!

love LOVE crawfish!


we can't wait to go back next year!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs