Monday, April 29, 2013

Charlotte's First Trip to the Beach!

Being that Drew and I grew up on the coast, needless to say we have been waiting for the day to take Charlotte to the beach! Since we no longer live in Corpus Christi, the closest beach to us is in Galveston. So we took a day trip yesterday after church to Galveston!

We had so much fun letting her experience the sand, salty water and salty air. She loved looking out at the waves and listening to the seagulls. The water was a little too chilly to really get in it but we had fun letting her feel it for a second. After we relaxed on the beach for a few hours we decided to pack it up and head over to one of the oldest and most historical restaruants in Galveston called Gaidos. It was delicious seafood and felt like we were at home :)

Can't wait to take Charlotte back to the beach this summer!
Peace! I'm headin' to the beach!

Hmm I've heard a lot about this thing called "the beach"...
gotta keep my shades on!

checkin' things out

livin' the life :)

got my sophie & bumbo... what else do I need?

mama and charlotte

feelin' the sand

hey I like this!

daddy and charlotte

feelin' the water (loving her thighs!)

our little setup

daddy and his girl!
dreamin' about the next trip to the beach :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs